04 Sep Okay, I’ll bite. My 31 Confessions…
1. I am a Christian.
2. When I eat nutty bars, I eat them one layer at a time.
3. I like amber beers mostly.
4. Panda Express is my nutritional weakness in life. Orange Chicken rules.
5. I am an Arizona native.
6. Regardless of my spritiual condition, I do have a racist bone in my body, but I’d like to say, like most, that I don’t. I don’t like that I do though.
7. I’m very hairy, so I shave most of it off.
8. I’m a terribly nervous pianist.
9. When I read, if ever, it’s usually a help file or a text book.
10. I’d prefer to know how to do something rather than know the history of it.
11. I battle gingivitus.
12. I bite my fingernails when I get nervous.
13. I can’t maintain callouses on my fingers from playing the guitar. I like to rip them off, cause they drive me mad.
14. Touch is very important to me. Callouses prevent that.
15. I have a hard time asking for what I want in life.
16. I don’t believe I can meet my own standards for attraction.
17. My life has been a never-ending struggle with weight loss.
18. My dream job: being in the spotlight.
19. My left knee tingles when I use a certian elliptical model.
20. Boobs are more imporant to me than they should be.
21. I love women.
22. I’m very sensitive, and I can listen well.
23. I too am left-handed.
24. I have probably farted next to you without you knowing.
25. Movie quotes slip my mind. I suck at that game.
26. I can memorize hour-long pieces of chorale music like Gabriel FaurÃ©’s Requiem.
27. I’m terrified of popsicles.
28. Bananas used to make my lips itch.
29. 80’s music rules.
30. I watch far too many movies.
31. I’m really a lesbian in a man’s body.